Friday, May 6

Just a little Speech humor!!


So after being tagged in a post on Facebook. I decided that I needed to spread some laughter to my fellow SLPs. If any of you are Facebook please check out a man name Gerry Brooks, he is a principal and he is hilarious. To tell you about the post Mr. Gerry created a video where he suggested a coupon book be given to teachers by their principals. The coupons consisted of cute little things only at teacher could truly appreciate. So in the spirit of Better Hearing and Speech Month; I thought why not make my fellow friends a coupon book. While doing this I did go back and forth about sharing with you all, but I figured this is for entertainment purposes only and why deny you all a good chuckle.

Just so you know my speech friends and co-workers loved the coupon book. Also, because words can not describe this book, you will just have to go over to the "Printables" tab and enjoy the fun!!

Note: This is for entertainment purposes only!! SLPs may only appreciate this humor.


No comments: