Tuesday, May 26

Don't stop celebrating, May is not over yet!!

May is not over yet, so keep celebrating Better Hearing and Speech Month.

Bring awareness, give a gift, have your students end this month creating cool posters. If you love our profession as much as I do then celebrate.


Stop what you're doing right now! Now take a moment and dance as if no one is watching (see I even provided you some music, lol!) ....or if you're really feeling good take a therapy break and have the kid(s) dance with you. 

I must say, I am one proud SLP, and although we don't always get the appreciation we deserve I still love what I do. Therefore, I want to share some of my appreciation and love for what we do by posting some gifts from me to you. 

My gift to you all are cool printable wall art that you can either share with a friend or frame and put in your office.



 

So just in case no one acknowledged your Awesomeness this month or this year just know Sassy did.


Click on the “Printables” tab and find you some cool Speech Art/Posters. 

No comments: