Tuesday, November 11

Hectic Holidays!!

It's that time of the year again! I just love the Holidays, especially Christmas, it's my second favorite holiday next to my Birthday! (Smiling) 

I'm sure I am like most of you trying to juggle work and the hustle and bustle that the Holidays bring. Not to mention that silly thing we call "Daylight Savings"; thanks to daylight savings I feel like my day ends too soon. So you could just image how I've felt thinking about doing all these things and posting to the blog. 

Well to my surprise it hit me today, on how to do it all (in my Superwoman voice)!!! I decided each week until the week of Christmas I would challenge myself to add a Therapy idea as oppose to a post. So for the next 6 weeks or so that is what I will do. Hopefully these ideas are helpful and the kids enjoy them. 

So please be on the lookout for my posting series "The Six Weeks ‘til Christmas". 


** Remember posts for the series will be found under the "Therapy Ideas" tab, but I'll send a little reminder for you all in a quick post or on my Facebook page. 

No comments: