Monday, May 11

Diplomas, Awards, and so much more!!

Well it's that time of the year again. If you are a School Based Speech Pathologist you know exactly what I am talking about. It's the END of the YEAR!!!




 As you wind down and attempt to get things in order before running out your building. I thought it would be nice to make it easy for you all who participate in the awards programs or hand out speech diplomas to your kids.

I have created a little mini starter packet of certificates and diplomas that you all can used to ease up some of the end of the year stress. The packet includes 11 certificates; 3 in which  have the option of  a Speech-Language Pathologist Assistant's signature. I did not want to leave out our SLP-Assistants, I know you all work hard and want to present good job awards as well.




 

So before the doors close for the summer take a look under the "Printables" tab and get your award and diploma sheets.



No comments: