Tuesday, July 28

A new school year is around the corner. Be prepared.

I'm not sure about you all, but I only have one more week before I return to work (when I think about it I get a little teary eyed). I guess it's because there is nothing I can do about it, but get prepared. So, as I sit around my house being lazy, enjoying my last few days of sleeping late, I think about how I would like to be more organized than last year. 

Therefore, I decided to create a simple planner to add to the binder I keep during the school year (my binder follows me everywhere). Inside this planner I have attempted to add as many things as I think need to stay organized throughout the year. Items such as: screening/testing logs, parent contact logs, monthly calendars, and daily session tracker (Note: the daily tracker was not designed by myself, however, tweaked to my needs). 

I know so many times in the past I have bought various planners from Wal-Mart, Staples, and others. The bad thing about it is the pages were not re-printable, and they always seem to lack something. This is why I'm hoping this year will be different. 

Here's a Sneak Peak of the cover:



 Materials Needed:
Color Printer
Binder of your choice

I hope that this helps you all and you enjoy it. If anything, it can be a starter planner until you can create or find one that meets all your needs. 

***Remember the first step to keeping your head above the water this school year is staying organized. 

No comments: