Thursday, October 15

"Spook"tacular Speech


BOO!! Booo! Did I scare anyone? 

It's that time of year again and all my little ones can't stop talking about Halloween. Every session someone wants to talk about their costume the want, or the candy they will get. Therefore, because of all the excitement leading up to Halloween; I decided to incorporate my own twist on a dauber sheet. I surfed the net and all I found was the usual witch or pumpkin sheets, and I wanted more, something different (however, if you are looking for some sheets look at www.dltk-kids.com). Needless to say, I decided to make my own. Spooky Reinforcement is fun while challenging. 

How is works:

As your students/kids/clients provide a correct respond or produce their target sound correctly; he/she is allowed to mark the pumpkin, bat, or cute skeleton girl with either a black or orange dauber. I have my kids challenge each other to see who can get the most marked during a session. 


Get your copy under the "Printables" tab.

No comments: