Wednesday, January 25

So, I actually created an activity for MLK day, however, I forgot to post. Sorry!! This year has been so crazy my posts have almost become non-existent. However, I am still here and most of the time I'm posting pictures of activities on Instagram. If you have not yet, please follow me on Instagram my handle is @sassyspeechchick . 

Back to business, I have created a MLK worksheet that can be used in many ways. The first way in which it can be used is to reinforce skills. The second way you can use this sheet is for Language and Fluency; I've printed a little information on Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.'s background and it can be used to probe questions and create conversations to monitor language skills and listen for dysfluencies. Lastly, you can use this worksheet to have older kids search for words with their error sounds. 

I personally used this sheet for the Language and reinforcement and the kids loved it. Hopefully your kids will too. 

Check out the worksheet under the "Printables" tab. 

Happy Wednesday!!!

Sassyspeechchick :-)

No comments: